A multitude of services are planned and set up gradually as the zone develops :
A one-stop shop will be provided within the park. It brings together, in a single place, the State's key services. It also aims to facilitate administrative procedures for investors.
- Logistics and maintenance services
A logistics and maintenance center will be available to professionals within the park.
- Professional training and R&D services
An assistance program for continuous training is set up in partnership with the Moroccan State.
Furthermore, the Agropole of Berkane has set up a Research & Development Center comprised of the different administrations in connection with the agricultural and agro-industrial sectors:
- The National Institute of Agricultural Research (INRA)
- The National Office for Food Safety (ONSSA)
- The Exports Control and Coordination Agency (EACCE)
A conference room will also be provided.
- Banks, a post office and a customs service
As part of the services put in place for the companies, there will also be:
- Bank branches
- A post office
- A customs office
- Hotel and restaurant services
The life of the park revolves around the grouping of in situ services. In this context, restaurant services will be provided for the wellbeing of the professionals established within the park.
- Entertainment and leisure areas
In addition to green spaces, the Agropole of Berkane should have several leisure and entertainment areas, thus improving the quality of life of the park's employees.
- Parking and a permanent security service
The Agropole of Berkane will provide spacious parking spaces as well as a dedicated security service.
- An infrastructure maintenance service
A team of professionals works daily in order to maintain good hygiene within the park, preserve the green spaces, ensure the proper functioning of the lighting, maintenance of the roadways, etc.